You have 24 hours to inspect your purchase and to determine if it does not meet with the expectations laid forth by the seller. In the event that you wish to receive a refund, our company will issue you a refund and ask you to specify how the product failed to live up to expectations.
Why a refund may not be given
If the item is materially similar to the description and preview and works the way it should, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
- you don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it;
- the item did not meet your expectations;
- you simply change your mind;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill; or
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).